WILDR exists to serve the wild in all of us. We are passionate about helping you achieve your goals by combining the science and precision of the lab, with the adventure and grit of the wild.
Using our knowledge of exercise physiology and movement bio-mechanics, we empower you to train and play outside your comfort zone, getting you ready for the adventures of everyday life.
Wander Into WILDR and Join us
Our Guiding Principles:
Wondering why we do things the way we do? This is why!
- We believe the point of training is to increase your capacity to interact with the world around you. Working out here won’t mean you say no to a walk in the park, hike up a mountain, or soccer with your friends- It means you have more stoke to do it.
- Every workout we do is part of a larger progression, a bigger plan.
- We move every joint, every day, moving well before we add weight or intensity.
- We invite adventure and challenge into our workouts. We train outside (even in the wind), but we are not ‘hardcore.’
- We welcome everyone; our community is built on smiles and hellos as much as it is built on lifting weights and climbing mountains. Health is a family matter, and the whole family is always welcome.
- We take pride in SW Alberta, this place, and our health. Our actions show it!
We offer personalized fitness programming, outdoor adventure races, and training retreats at our stunning location in SW Alberta. Whether you are attending one of our training camps, taking part in one of our FIT FOR programs, receiving personalized programming, or running in our Wild Rose Rough Runner weekend, we are your one stop shop for wild fit fun in SW Alberta. Welcome, Let’s get WILDR!