Get Adventure Ready for your best trail running season yet (even if it’s your first)! In 8 weeks, you’ll be ready to conquer those trail runs without hesitation.
This program is centred around two goals: To help you have the best trail running shape of your life and, to make you more resilient through the entire range of motion your body has, lowering your risk of injury.
We focus on improving your core, hip and leg strength specifically for trail running. We’re also working on the extremely important tendon and ligament strength for taking your running onto the trails.
The Nitty Gritty:
- An Intro Assessment with me. We’ll go through everything – your goals, any previous injuries, and your mobility so we can build a program for your needs.
- Four workouts a week based on Mobility, Strength, and Energy Systems delivered via our coaching program, TrueCoach. You’ll get video demos of all exercises and a personalized mobility session for each workout.
- Use heart rate-based training, a more effective way to become a faster runner no matter what trail you are on, and include videos each week on important things to remember when planning your runs.
- Weekly coaching support and daily check-ins to help answer any questions and keep you accountable!
- You Need: Added weight. These can be dumbbells, a barbell, a sandbag, or your cast iron pots and pans. A step (10,12 or 14 inches), and a space for yourself. Resistance bands of a few different stretchiness’ and YOU!
If you want to make measurable and noticeable changes to your body in the next 8 weeks and also be ready to tackle that trail, while RUNNING, and go exploring in the backcountry with confidence and flair, this is for you!